All part of a total managed service
You can choose to include reactive maintenance as part of your comprehensive contracted maintenance with Guardian or have it as a standalone service. Either way, it’s a complete solution that takes care of equipment and systems at all your sites and helps you with your facilities management.
Here are some of the benefits Guardian reactive maintenance offers you:
4-hour guaranteed response…or your money back
Mark Potter, Building Services Manager, Impellam Group, Luton
When you need a fast response, we’re there for you. We guarantee our 4-hour response time 24/7, 365 days a year. What’s more, we’ll only send trained, qualified engineers to respond to your request so whatever needs dealing with, within our range of services, they can help. It’s real peace of mind for business critical operations and the smooth running of your facilities management.
We take away the hassle for you
No need to spend time working out who to call at Guardian when you’re faced with an urgent facilities management need – you’ll just have one phone number to call 24/7 for any aspect of our service – and that includes reactive maintenance. It’s designed to help you centralise your services too by having one person to contact, whatever you need from us.
Transparent, cost effective pricing
- You’ll have a schedule of rates so you’ll always know how much our services – including our call out response – will cost.
- We think you might be surprised when you compare our prices against local suppliers – our efficient approach to repair and maintenance makes us highly cost effective. Just ask us for a quote.
- We centralise our costs with one bill because we find it makes life easier for our clients to see everything in one place.
Peace of mind for your facilities management
With Guardian, you have the reassurance that you’re dealing with a highly experienced organisation. You can be sure that you and your team will receive consistent service levels from qualified engineers with pre-defined quality standards.
- You’ll know in advance that we’ve met your required health and safety standards – you won’t be in a position of having to take a chance for the sake of speed. For example, you’ll have a full risk assessment and method statements from us from day one. With Guardian reactive maintenance, you get a fast response and peace of mind.
- Similarly, you won’t have to check our engineers’ experience or qualifications for every job: we’ll already have been vetted against your quality standards.
- Your organisation will have details of our insurance, which includes public and private liability.
- All our engineers are DBS checked (previously called CRB).
- High standards are important to us. We have a 10-point service guarantee that shows how these work for you.
Find out what clients say about our reactive maintenance service
Our call out response service has proved itself time and again. If you’d like to read testimonials from our existing clients, just contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Not a Guardian client but have an urgent requirement today at one of your branches?
Please contact us as we may be able to set you up very quickly as a contracted client and, depending on the availability of our engineers, respond within a matter of hours. Contact us on 01525 862 208.