Your integrated facilities management solution
From the smallest job to the largest project, from an emergency repair to planned maintenance, we can help you keep your buildings running smoothly with our highly responsive FM service that takes care of everything for you. It means you’ll have more time to concentrate on your business, safe in the knowledge that we’re getting on with the jobs you need doing, responsibly, reliably and professionally.
Our FM services developed from requests from satisfied customers who had seen how efficiently we worked on site. When you’re looking for a facilities management company, it’s this level of commitment, flexibility and knowledge that you can rely on from us, whatever facilities management support you need.
Flexibility is key
We’ll design just the package you need, based on our extensive experience, proven expertise and comprehensive training.
- Installation, maintenance and repair for:
- Compliance services – to help you meet your legal obligations
- Emergency lighting and fire alarm maintenance
- Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- Water treatment
- Building management systems
- Specialist services including for: lifts; doors, barriers and shutters; CCTV; fall arrest and more
- Replacement, overhaul and refurbishment of plant and equipment
- Computerised scheduling and co-ordination of other visiting contractors
- Services of a visiting handyman, including general repairs, sanitaryware maintenance, lamp replacement, fire alarm and emergency lighting testing
- Plant history reports and full monthly maintenance reports
- On-going monitoring of energy use
- General technical support.
This list isn’t exhaustive, so if there’s any facilities management you want help with on site, call or email to find out how we can help you.
Need someone on-site permanently?
We can provide permanent on-site staff for larger management requirements. Our flexible approach means our engineers can fulfil a wide variety of tasks tailored to exactly what you need.
- Full on-site maintenance services
- On-site cover for holiday and sickness
- Co-ordination of all services
- Flexible labour resource
- Immediate response to customer requests
- Head office technical and management support
- Full monthly reports
- Plant history generation
- Health and safety; COSHH and risk assessments
- Control of subcontractors.
Services for managing agents
We’ll make your busy life easier with a comprehensive, cost conscious package that includes as many of these services as you want:
- Looking after building maintenance
- Ensuring compliance
- Looking after tenants.
You’ll have the reassurance of a one-stop service, with one person designated to deal with your business – putting expert help from our team only a phone call away.
Why choose Guardian for facilities management services, at a glance?
- Flexibility: you tell us what you want and we’ll devise a service round it.
- Reliability: You can always rely on us to do what we say we will, when we say we will.
- A commitment to complete transparency: on our costs, our mark up on equipment, and our relationships with a few carefully chosen contactors for highly specialist services.
- High standards: our engineers undergo regular training to make sure they’re fully up to date with the latest practices and developments in their field.
- Less hassle: Whatever services you have from us, you’ll receive one invoice at the end of the month, to help keep administration to a minimum. You can expect us to be competitive on price too.
Find out how we can help you
If this is the kind of service you need from facilities management companies, contact us without obligation about how we can help, or to arrange a no-obligation, 30-minute review of your facilities management. You can also download a free guide to your legal responsibilities in this field here.