Dealing with your facilities maintenance so you don’t have to
Our facilities maintenance support services are designed to help you keep your buildings running safely, smoothly and efficiently.
Planned preventative maintenance
Laura Biggerstaff, ELE International, Leighton Buzzard
We’ll use our experience to design a programme for you, and based on this, our trained engineers will help you keep your buildings running at optimum efficiency.
You’ll have everything tracked and co-ordinated for you, as we use one of the latest computerised scheduling and maintenance programmes. We’ll tailor a contract to match your requirements, with different levels of cover to suit your budgetary needs. Our facilities maintenance services are specifically designed for your:
David – Conference Centre Facilities Manager
- Air conditioning
- Electrical products and systems
- Mechanical products and systems
- Compliance – overseeing your compliance on a regular basis.
Interested in a proven service like this to maximise your premises? Tell us what you want and we’ll devise a service round it – and all for a competitive price.
Emergency response/reactive maintenance
Hugh – Estates Manager
A/C failed? No heating on a Monday morning? Electricity not working? With Guardian in your team, you’ll always know whom to call when the unexpected happens. For your business critical systems, we can provide you with cover 24/7, 365 days a year. If you opt for our reactive maintenance service, we’ll be with you within four hours if required, day or night.
Why choose Guardian for facilities maintenance services, at a glance?
- Flexibility: you tell us what you want and we’ll devise a service round it.
- Reliability: You can always rely on us to do what we say we will, when we say we will.
- A commitment to complete transparency: on our costs, our mark up on equipment, and our relationships with a few carefully chosen contactors for highly specialist services.
- High standards: our engineers undergo regular training to make sure they’re fully up to date with the latest practices and developments in their field.
- Less hassle: Whatever services you have from us, you’ll receive one invoice at the end of the month, to help keep administration to a minimum. You can expect us to be competitive on price too.
If this is the kind of service you need from your facilities maintenance companies, contact us without obligation about how we can help.