Delivered a proven high standard
We’ll help you keep your systems and premises operating safely, efficiently and comfortably for staff and customers. We’ve created plans for all kinds of business, commercial and industrial premises – and we can do the same for you.
With safety and energy efficiency at the forefront of our thinking, our highly trained and conscientious engineers will put the right systems in place for you.
We’ll help you keep your operation efficient, safe and effective with a planned and regular programme of checks and maintenance. We can take responsibility for making all this happen without you having to think about it.
You can also opt for the back up of a fast response emergency repair service.
Not sure how to stay compliant on electrical services? Through our service, we’ll make sure you are. Alternatively, for a brief overview of how to be compliant, send for our free white paper.
What FM electrical service do you need?
You’ll find a brief overview of some of most popular FM electrical services below. However, people also ask us to look after many other electrical needs for them. Whether you have a specific requirement, or you’re looking for recommendations you can rely on, contact us.
Do you keep noticing a bulb that needs replacing? Small matters like that can be very frustrating – but with one of our planned maintenance service options, we’ll take care of them on a regular basis. We can do a monthly visit so you’ll always know they’re going to be dealt with without you having to think about them.
We’ll take the health and safety headache away too – the team member who comes to your site will be trained to work at height and use step ladders and similar equipment safely, so you don’t need to send untrained staff to do the job.
Do you know how to stay compliant on your emergency lighting? Are you struggling to find time? From service intervals to what records you need to keep, we’ll help you stay compliant. Want to check your compliance obligations in terms of facilities maintenance? Download our free white paper now. Then, if you need help to put it into action, talk to us.
Spread the cost: To meet the requirements for an electrical condition report, we can also check 20% of the lighting every year over five years rather than all at once – which may suit your budgeting better.
From sockets to switches, we can work as your own caretaking service to an agreed number of regular hours – while we can also sort out additional issues for you through our flexible approach.
Industrial power electrical testing
We understand how costly it can be if your plant or machinery is down due to problems with your power. Minimise the chance of delay on production and avoid unnecessary standing time with our regular maintenance and/or fast response repair service.
Why choose Guardian for your electrical systems, at a glance
- Real peace of mind from our high standards on health and safety.
- A fast response when you need it – we’ll be there when we say we will.
- We’re Safecontractor accredited and a Constructionline registered company.
- Our engineers are all trained to a City & Guilds standard.
- For total transparency, all our training records are available for our clients to see at any time.
- You’ll have access to specialist support services, as a Guardian client.
- We offer you options for scheduled maintenance.
Additional services for our clients: One phone number solving many problems
As a Guardian client, you can make the most of our all round expertise to support you in all these specialist areas too. Make one phone call to your Guardian personal account manager and we can quickly get you support services you need including for:
- Security systems including CCTV – we can service them for you
- Lighting Protection Systems
- Generators – from supply and installation to inspection, cleaning, maintenance and repair
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply) systems – for supply and the vital regular inspection as well as servicing and planned or unplanned maintenance
- Catering equipment – we can service this for you.
Your next step
Download your free white paper on compliance – or contact us for your free 30-minute facilities maintenance review, or just to find out more.