Reflecting the duty of care to your staff and your visitors
You may be unsure about your compliance responsibilities – or simply be struggling for time to keep up with all the legislation changes and record keeping, let alone arranging the actual work…
That’s where we can help…
For a start, why not download our free white paper now to check how to be compliant. Alternatively, you can contact us about our compliance service, and let us take responsibility for your compliance on a regular basis so that you don’t have to think about it.
- We’ll tell you what facilities testing/checks you need and when
- We’ll schedule and carry out the services to enable you to stay compliant
- We’ll keep your records up to date
- We’ll create one logbook for your compliance records so all your certificate are in one place and we’ll make sure it’s up to date; ideal if ever it’s needed for an HSE or insurance company visit.
Why choose Guardian for facilities management compliance services, at a glance
- We’ll put stringent compliance systems in place
- Our engineers have the qualifications and training they need to be fully up to date with legislation and undertake all relevant compliance activities
- There’s friendly advice and support at the end of a telephone when you need it
- You’ll have the peace of mind of complete transparency on your costs.
One phone call gives you all these support services
Once you are a Guardian client for facilities management compliance services, you may want to call on more specialist services that we can offer you through our own trusted network of specialist suppliers. You can access these services through a single phone call to your Guardian personal account manager. Talk to us about how we can look after your:
- Water treatment services including hygiene monitoring and L8 compliance (Legionella)
- Fire alarms and extinguishers
- Fall arrest systems
- Smoke vents
- Asbestos assessments
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)