Whatever kind of commercial/industrial heating system or maintenance support you’re looking for, everything you need can be provided for you as part of our carefully planned service, with the minimum of fuss and maximum peace of mind for you.
How can we help you?
Our responsive, reliable, flexible service from qualified engineers has been used by many businesses in many sectors to install, service and maintain their heating systems:
- A solution for everything from small commercial boilers to large industrial heating installations
- Everything from air heaters to overhead radiant tubes
- Our planned and/or reactive maintenance services are provided by highly trained and qualified engineers
- We’re qualified and experienced to help with systems on mains gas, LPG or oil.
- We have experience of most types of commercial premises from office blocks and warehouses to factories, retail units, leisure facilities and more.
- If you’re not sure what kind of heating is best for your premises, talk to us.
We’ll tell you which system is right for you
There are many different systems for a heating installation. You may have a specific requirement, or you can turn to our experienced team for their recommendations.
Here are some of the main ways we can help but we’ll always offer you the right solution for you, whatever your heating needs.
- Commercial boilers
- Air source heat pumps
- Space heating
- Overhead heating.
Whatever style of boiler suits your premises, we only recommend equipment that we select for its performance and reliability, and that will help you to reduce emissions and keep your energy costs down. Once we’ve made sure it’s right for you with a site visit, we’ll install it professionally and cost effectively for you. You can also choose the peace of mind of our planned and/or reactive maintenance service.
Air source heat pumps
Having an air source heat pumps installation can typically reduce carbon emissions by 50%, compared with older systems. Read more…
Perhaps you’re looking to have a new system installed – for whatever size space – or perhaps you want to make sure an existing system is working at its maximum effectiveness to keep your costs lower and efficiency higher. Our highly trained and qualified engineers will be able to help you with a flexible, professional service in which health and safety is a priority. We can combine a system with an air source heat pump to reduce your carbon emissions too.
Ideal for warehouses, garden centres and production facilities, you can have a new system installed or an existing system serviced, maintained or repaired with all the reassurance of our quality service. From one person to talk to, to the reassurance of our own highly trained and qualified engineers, our service comes with peace of mind built in.
Health and safety is our number one priority
We’re used to working safely at height with gas fired appliances and are totally committed to making the safety of all employees – yours and ours – a first priority in any industrial heating installation. As a further reflection of our commitment, we’re members of the Safecontractor Scheme. All our engineers and everyone who goes onto your site will:
- Have manual handling training
- Have training for working at height
- Be registered to drive mobile access platforms.
Why choose Guardian for industrial heating, at a glance?
- Flexibility: you can enjoy a ‘one stop’ for all fuel types, or any of those services separately.
- Peace of mind: we’ll make sure your industrial heating system is compliant.
- Reliable advice: about relevant legal requirements.
- Planned maintenance: to keep your industrial heating system running efficiently.
- Minimising downtime: you can opt for emergency call out within 4 hours – 24/7 every single day.
- Reassurance: we’re fully qualified to provide you with gas fired and oil fired systems and are GasSafe/Oftec registered.
One phone number solving many problems
As part of our comprehensive facilities management contracts, we offer a range of support services through trusted partners for those times when you need additional specialist help. For example, we can arrange for specialist servicing of your catering equipment. Contact us to find out more.
What heating services are you looking for?
To enjoy a complete solution that gives you cost effective, high quality industrial heating products and services, contact us for a no-obligation 30-minute review of your facilities maintenance. Alternatively, why not download your free guide to compliance.