Katerina – Optical Filters
One-stop maintenance solution
You can choose the services of our large maintenance division as a stand-alone option or as part of a complete package, including design and installation. Built on knowledge, experience, commitment and passion, we will provide you with a one-stop solution that means you can get on with other things while we look after your air conditioning. Our experience will enable us to understand what your business needs and tailor our service to that whether you choose:
- Planned preventative air conditioning maintenance
- Reactive air conditioning maintenance.
Why opt for planned air conditioning maintenance with Guardian?
Planned maintenance is important to ensure equipment runs as efficiently as possible, that the full life span is achieved and that breakdowns are kept to a minimum. We have many years’ experience in planned preventive and reactive maintenance.
A fast response when you need it
Pam Ball, Facilities Manager, London Luton Airport Limited, Luton
As many systems today are business critical, we can provide you with reactive air conditioning maintenance cover 24/7, 365 days a year.
Guardian air conditioning maintenance, at a glance
- You can rely on us to do what we say we will, when we say we will: we use one of the latest computerised scheduling and maintenance programs to track and co-ordinate everything.
- You’ll be given the reassurance of our guaranteed service level agreements
- We’ll tailor our contract to match your requirements, with different levels of cover to suit your budgetary needs.
- You have the peace of mind of our commitment to excellence: our engineers undergo regular training to make sure they’re fully up to date with the latest practices and developments in their field
- If you choose a maintenance package we will produce and maintain your F Gas register (which you are legally required to have).
Contact us today to discuss the reliable, comprehensive air conditioning maintenance service you need.