Caring for the environment is a long term and integral part of our business philosophy. We back up our commitment with real action. Here’s how:
- We have an environmental policy and procedures in place.
- We’re committed to helping you reduce your energy use and environmental impact.
- We always design our installations to be as low energy using as possible and, where appropriate, we guide our customers toward using renewable energy sources.
- We’re also fully committed to reducing our own business activities environmental impact and carbon footprint.
- Our engineers are all fully trained in the correct handling of refrigerants, and we’re a full member of the REFCOM registration scheme.
- We’re active participants of the Bedfordshire Green Business Network.
- Our recent move to new premises provided an opportunity to make sure that ALL the building systems chosen were extremely energy efficient. This included air-to-air heat recovery heating and cooling, heat recovery ventilation, air-to-water heat pump for our hot water, low energy lighting and a solar photovoltaic electricity generating system.
To talk to us about our environmental commitment, please contact Lauren on 01525 862 208 or email us today.