Are you an excellent Commercial Gas and Heating Engineer? If you are, we want to hear from you!
Through our client focused approach, we are proud to have built long term business relationships with many prestigious clients. We are always looking to recruit top quality engineers to join our successful team of Engineers. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a fully compensated company vehicle as well as a Tablet system and Mobile Phone; you will also enjoy an excellent mobile patch. Successful candidates must be willing to travel on a daily basis as required for the needs of the business and participating in an emergency call out Rota is essential.
As a Commercial Gas and Heating Engineer with Guardian Environmental Services as a minimum you will require the following qualifications and practical experience:
- Undertake maintenance tasks, call out response & repair of all types of gas heating and plumbing.
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant/equipment
- To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
- Maintain PPM Paperwork
- To identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements
- To understand, complete all work related documentation accurately on time and to exceed the customers expectations.
- To understand & comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend, fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Gas Safe
- COCN1, MET1, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1,UVHW
- NVQ Plumbing
- Must be willing to work at height
- A good general experience in working in occupied premisies
- A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Generally IT literate
- Clear communicator both oral and written
- A customer focused approach.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com