Are you an excellent Commercial Approved Electrician? If you are, we want to hear from you!
Through our client focused approach, we are proud to have built long term business relationships with many prestigious clients. We are always looking to recruit top quality engineers to join our successful team of Engineers. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a fully compensated company vehicle as well as a Tablet system and Mobile Phone; you will also enjoy an excellent mobile patch. Successful candidates must be willing to travel on a daily basis as required for the needs of the business and participating in an emergency call out Rota is essential.
As Commercial Approved Electrician with Guardian Environmental Services as a minimum you will require the following qualifications and practical experience:
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to strengthen our team and progress the growing of the electrical side of our business,with the rapidly expanding company. We undertake a variety of work from Installation, Maintenance and Electrical test and inspection. We work across all sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Education and Industrial.
This is a customer facing role so all candidates will need to be presentable and there is an aspect of customer service involved. Candidates must be competent in testing and inspection including certification and you will need to provide evidence of your experience in this area.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel on a daily basis as required for the needs of the business and participating in an emergency call out rota is essential. You will be covering Hertfordshire, Middlesex and travel in and around London.
Primary roles of the Approved Electrician will be:
- Maintenance Work
- Electrical Installations (Commercial & Industrial)
- Testing and inspection including certification
- Emergency lighting (testing repair and installation
- An understanding of general building services
- Emergency call out rota developing with growth of the division
Recruiting Requirements: –
- You must be self motivated but also capable of working as part of a group
- You must be presentable
- You must have high standards
- A full UK Driving License is essential.
- A background in working in occupied commercial buildings
- You will need to prove you are reliable, conscientious and able to work on your own initiative for the interests of company
- Someone who is looking to grow with the company and progress within their chosen field.
- Must be Approved Electrician 17th Edition 2391/2394 Qualified
- City & Guilds level 3 Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Regulations
- Asbestos Awareness (advantageous but not essential)
- CSCS/ECS Card (advantageous but not essential)
- Good communication skills and organisation a must
- Must be able to work on own as well as part of a team
- Basic IT skills a must
- Full UK driving licence