Are you an excellent Air Conditioning Engineer? If you are, we want to hear from you!
Through our client focused approach, we are proud to have built long term business relationships with many prestigious clients. We are always looking to recruit top quality engineers to join our successful team of Engineers. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a fully compensated company vehicle as well as a Tablet system and Mobile Phone; you will also enjoy an excellent mobile patch. Successful candidates must be willing to travel on a daily basis as required for the needs of the business and participating in an emergency call out Rota is essential.
As an Air Conditioning Engineer with Guardian Environmental Services as a minimum you will require the following qualifications and practical experience:
Qualifications – Essential
- City & Guilds 2079
- NVQ Level 3 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Qualifications – Desirable
- 17th Edition Electrical
- IPAF- Desirable
- PASMA- Desirable
- Be experienced at working on a wide range of Air Conditioning Equipment and general building services plant.
- Have excellent internal and external customer facing communication skills
- Have good written communication skills
- Be able to complete required electronic paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
- Be able and happy to work alone or in a team as required
- Job objectives and responsibilities
The job holder shall participate in the functions and activities of the Regional team as required ensuring that all equipment within their control is correctly maintained and repaired, maximising plant efficiency on operation and the safety of all other personnel at all times.To operate, maintain and manage efficiently with the minimum of supervision new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the company. To manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance and Call-outs as appropriate.
- Repair defective equipment effectively or recommend remedial action as appropriate.
- Carry out routine planned maintenance work.
- The installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Ensuring plant/equipment is maintained in accordance with the Planned Preventative Maintenance System. In line with the maintenance standard SFG20.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com