If you are looking to join a customer focused, energetic team and have proven skills in facilities maintenance we want to hear from you.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to become apprentice engineers to join our ever growing company. The four year apprenticeships which will include the candidate completing Level 2 and Level 3 of their qualification.
- Undertake a four year apprenticeship in Air Conditioning/Heating or Electrical
- You will work alongside our existing team of Engineers in a mobile role.
- You will attend day release College on day release to obtain national qualifications
- Your working week will be 37 ½ hours on site, plus one hours paid travel each day, Monday to Friday.
We will be holding an apprentice open evening on July 4th. If your application is successful you will be invited to join us on the evening.
- You will be enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Well organised
- Be adept and reliable
- Have a minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C and above (One of these must be in Mathematics).
- Our family company was established over 20 years ago
- We include many blue-chip and household names among our growing list of clients
- We offer exciting career opportunities
- We offer a competitive salary
- We offer excellent training
You can also read more about our last group of apprentices here.
Please send your cvs to email@example.com