A success story built on high standards
Our family company was established over 20 years ago. Today, we include many blue-chip and household names among our growing list of contracted clients all over England.
We’ve achieved this success by sticking to our commitment to high quality, and tailoring our service for each client. Our mission is to provide cost effective maintenance and installation solutions to the highest possible standards.
Our aim is always to meet and exceed your expectations. To achieve this, we employ experienced and skilled engineers. We also have apprentices who work towards nationally recognised qualifications in their chosen field. As well as creating a source of highly trained engineers, it also gives us employees who are used to working to our high standards.
Why choose to work Guardian, at a glance?
- High service levels: It’s what our business is built on – you’ll always know you can rely on us to get the job done properly.
- Effective working relationships: You’ll have a personal account manager so you’ll always know whom to speak to. We believe the best way to understand your requirements is by honest and open dialogue at all times.
- There in an emergency: Our teams will be there for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we offer a guaranteed 4 hour response time.
- Helping you budget ahead: You’ll always know how much you’re spending, and our transparent pricing promise puts you in control of your budget. By entering into a maintenance agreement with us, you can fix the whole cost of your installation for up to five years and make plans accordingly. Our clients are free to check our mark up on materials as part of our open book pricing policy.
- A different approach on warranties: Many of the products we install come with a manufacturer’s five year parts warranty. Unlike many of our competitors, we always pass this on to our clients as long as the equipment’s been maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements.
- Always prioritising Healthy & Safety: This is our number one concern. Find out more on our health, safety & training page.
- Environmentally responsible: Another key priority for us. Find out more about our commitment and how we put it into practice here.